The challenge if you wish to accept to see if your phone is a beast. To upgrade or not to upgrade.
1. Call a friend and keep that friend on speaker phone.
2. Have that friend email a video file to you as an attachment to the email.
3. Play the video file while you are still on the phone chatting with your friend.
4. Pause the video, make a screen shot. Message the screen shot to your friend via MMS. Then send the same screen shot to your friend via the email address he used to email you the video file.
5. If you can talk on the phone at the same time,get an email open the attachment, play the video attachment, while still holding a conversation with your friend. Send a screen shot of said video at same time via mms and then email the screen shot all while still chatting on the phone. Your phone is a beast. No need to upgrade it unless you just want new for the sake of getting something new. Just sayin.
Fyi. I was able to do all of the above using an android phone with quad core. LG OPTIMUS G