Successful people are always out to win. They make plans of attack, know all of the rules, and follow the plans they make with precision and discipline. Whether it's in the stock market, or on the job, or even just grocery shopping. The goal is to spend less time at the supermarket, so how do you do this?
- Look for the fastest cashier. Speed matters.
- Seek out a line with a bagger. A cashier bagger duo will move a line super fast than a cashier working alone. If you can find a line with two baggers, that's even better.
- Count the number of shopping cards in each line. The fewer the carts, the quicker the line in general, but there are other things to look for. For example. Carts with identical items or dozens of the same thing are checked out faster than a dozen of different groceries.
- Stay away from carts with a lot of items.
- Stay away from carts with a lot of produce as each item needs to be weighed.
- Stay away from people with bottles to return.
- Stay away from people that look like they are going to cash a check as this can be very time consuming. Women who clutch a purse are the most likely to be check cashers.